The University of Mississippi Police Department offers fingerprinting services to University of Mississippi Students, Faculty and Staff and Local Community.
- The service is offered for a fee of $13.00 per card cash or check only for University students, faculty and staff.
- The service offered to non-university affiliation is $27.00 cash, Mastercard, Visa or check.
- The hours of operation for this service are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. this service is not available when the University is officially closed.
- The department asks that those individuals needing to be fingerprinted must bring your own fingerprint card. The University of Mississippi Police Department does not keep a supply of the many different fingerprint cards that are currently being utilized.
- All persons being fingerprinted also must have valid form of ID available for officer’s inspection and verification prior to being fingerprinted.
- The availability of this service may be affected by emergency calls for service to the University of Mississippi Police Department. If officers are unavailable due to the necessity to respond to other needs of the community, you will be asked to come back at a later date. Appointments are recommended, but not required.
- If there are any questions or further information be needed please feel free to contact the University of Mississippi Police Department at (662) 915-7234.